Very nice soft leather helmet with OD wool/chamois lining with goggles. Papers all named to pilot 1st Lt Alexander Harris Clarke as follows:
1) Graduation Certificate from School of Military Aeronautics, Georgia Tech, Mar 30, 1918, 8x10".
2) Large appointment certificate as 1stLt in Aviation Section of the Signal Corps, Feb 9, 1918, 11x14", mounted on stiff card stock.
3) Two appointment certificates, one to 1stLt Aviation Section of Signal Officer's Reserve Corps and the other as 1stLt Infantry, both effective Jan 7, 1919 but the former recorded Apr 17, 1919 and the latter recorded Jan 7, 1922, each 8x10".
4) Society, Sons of the Revolution membership certificate from California dated Jan 31, 1924, 10x8".
5) Large certificate, General Society Sons of the Revolution, Washington D.C. issued as 1st Lieut, Air Service U.S. Army A.E. F., May 10, 1917 - Mar 21, 1919, 9.5x13"
Very good original vintage condition.